Welcome!

I love working with crafts, rug hooking, wool felt, penny rugs and stitcheries. Primitives are my favorites, but I also love to mix different styles of decorating.

Please sit back, relax and enjoy my blog.


Thursday, March 17, 2011

I have completely forgotten my blog...

I'm hoping with the signs of spring that I'm coming out of the "funk" I've been in for three months. You know - laying on the couch, not doing anything, except gaining weight!! I didn't get my Christmas stuff put away until the last weekend in February. (I was trying to get it put away before March...) Duh. I'm sorry to those who have signed up to be my followers that there's been nothing to follow on my blog lately. Thanks for being patient and faithful. I'm going to try to do better, I promise.

I've been working on spring crafts for an upcoming craft show that I'll be participating in soon. This has helped my mood some. I worked on some crafts before the holidays for fall/holiday craft shows and haven't really picked up anything since then. Well, those days are over!! Over, I say!! I've got to get my act together. Get some weight off, get things organized at my house, etc.

I'm supposed to be moving in with my significant other of 19 years, but just can't get my act together to get the house listed. I'm a collector of a lot of STUFF and some of it is going to have to go away for me to be able to move in with my SO. He has the home his Dad was born in that's 125 years old. It needs a lot of work. And it basically has no storage at all because back then people didn't have many clothes or collectibles. What am I going to do with all this stuff that I've been collecting for 25 years?

Well, anyway, I'm hoping to get some cleanup-type things accomplished this weekend as it's supposed to be warm here this weekend.

I promise to do better with posting, etc. And soon I hope to have a giveway, my first. I'll keep you posted on the giveway thing.

See ya' later.
Sharon

No comments:

Followers

My Latest Projects

These are some of the rug hooking and wool felt projects that I've worked on recently.

Penny Table Runner Rug

Penny Table Runner Rug
entered in 2010 Kentucky State Fair

Autumn's Grand Finale Rug (Adaptation)

Autumn's Grand Finale Rug (Adaptation)
entered in 2010 Kentucky State Fair

White Luminary Pumpkin Rug

White Luminary Pumpkin Rug
entered in 2010 Kentucky State Fair

Fraktur Penny Rug

Fraktur Penny Rug
4th Place in 2008 KY State Fair

My Original Hex Sign Hooked Rug

My Original Hex Sign Hooked Rug
for my son Adam

My 1st Hooked Santa Pillow

My 1st Hooked Santa Pillow
2008 (4th Place - KY State Fair)

My 2nd Santa Hooked Pillow

My 2nd Santa Hooked Pillow
2009

My Flower Basket Hooked Rug

My Flower Basket Hooked Rug
hooked for Laura

One of My 1st Rugs

One of My 1st Rugs
White Pumpkin

My 1st Rug

My 1st Rug
Crow on a Pumpkin

Penny Rug

Penny Rug
for Laura's birthday