Welcome!

I love working with crafts, rug hooking, wool felt, penny rugs and stitcheries. Primitives are my favorites, but I also love to mix different styles of decorating.

Please sit back, relax and enjoy my blog.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Help with My Blog

I follow a lot of other blogs, but can't figure out how I get the links with the active posts from those blogs to show up on my blog. Could anyone give me any pointers on this? I think I would have more followers if everyone could see the active posts. But I'll be darned if I can figure it out. I'm not not real savvy with this blog thing, but I've actually managed some things that when I first started out I thought I'd never figure out! So if you want to give me a point or two about this, I'd surely appreciate it. I want my blog to look like others that I follow so when people come to my blog they can click on active posts from other blogs and see what's going on in blogland.

Any help would be so much appreciated.
Sharon

3 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

I think what you may be wanting to do is to "Add a Gadget". Then choose "Blog List". Then you can change the title and select whatever options you would like including "Snippet of most recent item". If that isn't what you want, let me know and I'll try again. Good luck!

TJ said...

Hi Sharon,
Just found your blog while searcing for primitive bloggers. I am also from Southern Indiana =0)
I'd be glad to help you with how to show your list of blogs you follow if you still need help. Just lemme' know. My addy is willowbendprims@yahoo.com
My blog addy is willowbendprims.blogspot.com
Come on over and say Hi =0)
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

Kim said...

Hi Sharon,
To get a blog list on your page, go to the very top right and sign in. Then click on the layout button and you should see a button called "my blog list" or something like that. Then you just start adding addresses. Good luck

Followers

My Latest Projects

These are some of the rug hooking and wool felt projects that I've worked on recently.

Penny Table Runner Rug

Penny Table Runner Rug
entered in 2010 Kentucky State Fair

Autumn's Grand Finale Rug (Adaptation)

Autumn's Grand Finale Rug (Adaptation)
entered in 2010 Kentucky State Fair

White Luminary Pumpkin Rug

White Luminary Pumpkin Rug
entered in 2010 Kentucky State Fair

Fraktur Penny Rug

Fraktur Penny Rug
4th Place in 2008 KY State Fair

My Original Hex Sign Hooked Rug

My Original Hex Sign Hooked Rug
for my son Adam

My 1st Hooked Santa Pillow

My 1st Hooked Santa Pillow
2008 (4th Place - KY State Fair)

My 2nd Santa Hooked Pillow

My 2nd Santa Hooked Pillow
2009

My Flower Basket Hooked Rug

My Flower Basket Hooked Rug
hooked for Laura

One of My 1st Rugs

One of My 1st Rugs
White Pumpkin

My 1st Rug

My 1st Rug
Crow on a Pumpkin

Penny Rug

Penny Rug
for Laura's birthday